Loan Programs and Purchase InformationFAQS and Information to make the best decision for you
What different mortgage loans are available to you by choosing the John Z Home Loan Team? Which one do you believe would be the best fit in your scenario?
- A credit score above 580
- A certain percent of DTI (Debt to Income)
- Steady income and proof of employment
- The home that you are looking to purchase must be a primary residence
- Any mortgage loan not insured or guaranteed by the federal government.
- Fixed-Rate and Adjustable-Rate options
- Can be used to purchase a home or refinance a mortgage
- A credit score of 620 and above
- Minimum of 3% down for first-time homebuyers
VA (Veterans Affairs)
- $0 down payment mortgage option available to Veterans, Service Members, and select Military spouses.
- VA loans are issued by private lenders and guaranteed by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- No private mortgage insurance
- Competitive Interest Rates
We know the Valley and support our local businesses and families. Why go to mortgage companies that are not familiar with your area. We are located right here in the Valley so we can approve loans faster.
1. Have control of your living space
With a home purchase comes the liberty of personalizing to your heart’s desire.
2. Have the freedom to own a pet
Owning a home allows you the freedom to own a pet with no extra fees!
3. Live in a more modern home
Buying a home gives you the option to make any renovations needed.
4. Engagement in community
With owning a home, you can attend community events and have all the game nights you want!
5. Flexibility in future decisions
Owning a home not only helps you build wealth through home equity, which is money you can get once the house is sold, but it also allows you to easily move on to the next home.