Summer practically begins in Phoenix mid-spring. By the time it hits June, that just means it’s hot and likely to get hotter. Any Arizona resident knows that when the winter visitors have left, school is out and most families take a vacation. This is a great chance to experience what Arizona has to offer without dealing with larger crowds and less rush hour traffic. Our team put together some of our favorite summer activities to stay cool this summer:
Phoenix, Arizona Summer Activities to Stay Cool
- Kayaking on Tempe Town Lake
- Explore Kartchner Caverns State Park
- Head to the desert “beach” known as Lake Havasu State Park
- Catch a ballgame at Chase Field
- Climb in the pines by heading over to Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
- Go roller skating at USA Skateland
- Stay and play at the Great Wolf Lodge Arizona
- Drive through Bearizona
- Camp at Hawley Lake
- Head over to the Grand Canyon – North Rim as it’s only open between the months of May and November
Let us know if you have any questions about mortgages, interest rates, first-time home buying or what is the best type of home loan for you. We are here to help.
AmeriFirst Financial, Inc., 1550 E. McKellips Road. Suite 117, Mesa AZ 85203 (NMLS # 145368). 1-877-276-1974. © 2020. All Rights Reserved. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates, and programs are subject to change without prior notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Not all products are available in all states or for all loan amounts. Other restrictions and limitations apply. AmeriFirst Financial, Inc. is an independent mortgage lender and is not affiliated with the Department of Housing and Urban Development or the Federal Housing Administration. Not intended for legal or financial advice. Visit https://amerifirstloan.com/pages/state-licensing for all state licenses information. Visit NMLS Consumer Access at https://www.nmlsconsumeraccess.org/.